THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED FOR ANY REASON. Please select your size carefully.
FLA Orthopedics Ankle Walker Brace Boot is ideal for acute ankle sprains, severe ankle or foot strains, stress and stable fractures of the foot or ankle, ankle ligament injuries, post Achilles tendon repairs, and after cast removal. The rocker bottom foot shoe brace has a breathable foam liner with soft wicking inner material to keep skin cool and dry. Walking ankle brace is lightweight with low profile aluminum struts and has criss-cross ankle straps for improved foot stabilization and adjustable top straps. NO assembly required. Fits right or left ankle/foot. Available in low (13") or high (17") height. Gray. One ankle walker brace per package.
|::||Product Name:||FLA Ankle Walker Brace|
|::||Ankle/Foot||Left or Right|
|::||Available Sizes:||X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large (See Size Chart)|
|::||Height:||Low (13") or High (17")|
|::||Packaging:||One ankle walker brace in a retail box|
Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
Product Number: 75708 and 75709
|StepLite Ankle Walker Size Chart|
|Product #||Profile Height||Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's shoe Size|
|7570814||Low||X-Small||< 4||< 5.5|
|7570811||Low||Small||4.5 - 7||5.5 - 8.5|
|7570812||Low||Medium||7.5 - 10.5||8.5 - 11.5|
|7570813||Low||Large||10.5 - 12.5||11.5 - 13.5|
|7570815||Low||X-Large||> 12.5||> 13.5|
|7570905||High||X-Small||< 4||< 5.5|
|7570906||High||Small||4.5 - 7||5.5 - 8.5|
|7570907||High||Medium||7.5 - 10.5||8.5 - 11.5|
|7570908||High||Large||10.5 - 12.5||11.5 - 13.5|
|7570909||High||X-Large||> 12.5||> 13.5|
Indicated for the following conditions:
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Severe Ankle or Foot Strains
- Lower Extremity Soft Tissue Injuries
- Stress Fractures of the Foot or Ankle
- Stable Fractures of the Foot or Ankle
- Post Achilles Tendon Repairs
- After Cast Removal
- Lightweight and low profile
- Rocker bottom with no skid sole
- Criss-cross ankle straps for improved foot stabilization
- Adjustable top straps
- Breathable foam liner with soft wicking inner material to keep skin cool and dry
- Extra comfort padding
- No assembly required
CAREFULLY READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE APPLYING TO ENSURE PROPER APPLICATION AND FIT.
1. Choose the appropriate size based on the shoe sizing chart on the back. Walker fits left or right.
2. Remove the liner from the brace.
3. Apply the liner to the patient's foot. Ensure the heel fits snugly into the back of the liner. Close the foot portion first, followed by the calf portion. The wrap should fit snug, but not too tight. Note - it may be necessary to adjust the fit of the wrap if swelling or edema decreases during the healing process.
4. Remove plastic covers from the uprightstruts to expose the plastic hook and discard.
5. Attach "hook" side of the straps onto outside of the strust as shown. Attach the extra ankle pads if extra cushioning is needed.
6. In a seated position spread the side uprights of the brace and have the patient step into the boot. The foot should be positioned flat with the heel in back of the boot.
7. Affix the uprights to the liner. The uprights should be positioned parallel to the leg.
8. Close the straps starting at the toes and working up th eleg. Adjust the straps if necessary.
NOTE - The high height walker has three top straps, whereas the low version has one top strap.
PATIENT INFORMATION AND WARNINGS
Not recommended for patients over 250 lbs.
Wear for the duration and as prescribed by your medical professional. For improved comfort and hygiene, it is recommended to wear with PressureLite® Light Energizing Comfort Socks to protect the foot and allow it to breath. Inspect foot and ankle before and after each use for any unusual reaction.
Consult a physician if pain, swelling or unusual reactions are experienced. This devise is only one element in the overall treatment program. There is no guarantee that injury will be cured or prevented through use of this product. Device should be used uner the supervision of a medical professional.
To clean liner, remove from walker. Fasten all closures and hand wash with mild soap. Wrap in towel to remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not reapply until thoroughly dry.
improving blood circulation.
Provides gradient compression
Improves blood circulation.
Provides gradient compression
improving blood circulation
XX-Small to XXXX-Large
Regular or X-Wide