|::||Product Name:||Pro-Lite 3D Elbow support|
|::||Available Sizes:||XX-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large (See Size Chart)|
|::||Color:||White with gray accents and maroon cuffs|
|::||Material Contents:||80% Polyamide and 20% Elastane|
|::||Packaging:||One elbow support in a retail box|
Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
Product Number: 75890
|Pro-Lite 3D Elbow Support Size Chart
Measure forearm circumference 4-3/4" below the center of the elbow
|Product #||Size||Forearm Circumference|
|75890-00||XX-Small||6-3/4" - 7-1/2" (17 - 19cm)|
|75890-01||X-Small||7-1/2" - 8-1/4" (19 - 21cm)|
|75890-02||Small||8-1/4" - 9" (21 - 23cm)|
|75890-03||Medium||9" - 9-7/8" (23 - 25cm)|
|75890-04||Large||9-7/8" - 10-5/8" (25 - 27cm)|
|75890-05||X-Large||10-5/8" - 11-3/8" (27 - 29cm)|
|75890-06||XX-Large||11-3/8" - 12-1/4" (29 - 31cm)|
This specially designed 3D elbow support provides excellent compression and stabilization for weak or injured elbows. With its unique knitting structure made of polyamide and elastane it is a lightweight and breathable alternative to neoprene
- Anti-Slip cuffs for a secure fit with no constriction
- 3D anatomic fit simulating human elbow for good wearing comfort
- Gradient compression of the advanced knitting structure improves blood circulation during movement, promoting the healing process
- Anatomic inserts gently massage the elbow area for the reduction of swelling and targeted pain relief
- Motion Comfort Zone with seamless knitting technology for superior comfort in the elbow crease
- Breathable and moisture-wicking material
To wear the 3D elbow support simply slip the support over your elbow and pull into place. Support should fit snugly but not so tight it digs into skin.
PRO-LITE® 3D ELBOW SUPPORT
Thank you for choosing Pro-Lite® 3D Elbow Support.
Pro-Lite® 3D Elbow Support is an elbow support combining 3D knitting technology for optimised compression and stability with high-quality, latex-free materials for high breathability, softness and enduring comfort. Two anatomically shaped inserts gently massage the elbow area and provide targeted pain relief. The specially designed anti-slip structure of both cuffs keeps your Pro-Lite® 3D Elbow Support support firmly in place during activity.
Please follow the instructions below and get well soon!
Pro-Lite® 3D Elbow Support is indicated for epicondylopathies, for example tennis and golfer's elbow. It can also be used for the treatment of degenerative changes of the elbow (osteoarthritis), joint inflammation (arthritis), tendomyopathies and irritations occurring after elbow injuries or surgery.
Unstable fractures of humerus, ulna and radius, Complicated multi-directional elbow injuries, Impaired lymph drainage and circulatory disorders in forearm, hand and fingers
1. Turn the upper part of your Pro-Lite® 3D Elbow Support inside out until the circular cut-outs in the two inserts are visible.
2. Pull the bandage onto your arm until the inserts are right below the elbow joint, with the outer insert pointingn towards the bony prominence on the outside of your elbow.
3. Unroll the upper section over the elbow, ensuring that the bony prominence on the outside of your elbow is in the circular cut-out of the outer insert.
4. The bony prominence on the inside of your elbow should be located in the circular cut-out of the inner insert.
CLEANSING & CARE:
Pro-Lite® 3D Elbow Support is hand or machine washable (using the gentle wash cycle at 30 deg. C/86 deg. F). To retain the shape and medical compression of your elbow support, please do not bleach, dry-clean, tumble dry or iron.
Please follow the treatment recommendations of your physician. In case of discomfort, numbness, changes in skin colour or swelling during wear, stop using Pro-Lite® 3D Elbow Support and contact your physician.