|::||Product Name:||ActiCuf Male Urinary Incontinence Pouch|
|::||Manufacturer:||Community Medical Products, LLC|
|::||Pouch Dimensions:||Approximately 4" x 2-3/4"|
|::||Packaging:||10 pouches in a sealed foil pouch|
Urinary Incontinence Control for the Active Male
It's a Whole New Way of Living
The ActiCuf Compression Pouch provides a convenient and secure way to manage male urinary incontinence or urine leakage.
Unlike pads and diapers, ActiCuf features a sleek design that is undetectable under clothing and makes using a public urinal a worry-free experience. Removing and replacing ActiCuf is fast and easy, and the pouch is so small that you can keep an extra in your shirt or coat pocket.
Unique Two-way Management System for:
- Control - Padded closure gently presses down on the urethra which may help to control urinary flow
- Protection - Absorbent pouch immediately catches any urine leakage
Is the ActiCuf Compression Pouch Right for Me?
ActiCuf may be a good solution for you if:
- Your urinary incontinence started after:
- Prostate surgery for an enlarged prostate
- Prostate radiation therapy
- Removal of the prostate
- Most leakage occurs when you laugh, sneeze, cough, or lift something or when you change your posture.
How to Use the ActiCuf Compression Pouch
1. Hold the ActiCuf Compression Pouch in the horizontal position with your thumb and forefinger.
2. Squeeze the ActiCuf until the end is completely open and "O" in shape. Insert the penis as far as possible into the opening of the pouch. The pouch should be lying in the horizontal position.
3. Release pressure so the ActiCuf fits snugly around the penis. Adjust as necessary to achieve the greatest comfort and ultimate protection from leakage. Squeezing and releasing the clamp 2-3 times will reduce tension.
4. To remove the ActiCuf:
- Squeeze the shaft of the penis to stop any urinary flow.
- Remove the ActiCuf to urinate.
- Replace the ActiCuf by repeating Steps 1-3 above.
- The ActiCuf must be repositioned every 3-4 hours (removing the ActiCuf to use the bathroom is considered repositioning).
- The ActiCuf should NOT be worn while sleeping.
ActiCuf Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who can benefit from the ActiCuf Compression Pouch?
A: Any male affected by light to moderate urinary leakage or incontinence can benefit from ActiCuf and return to a more active lifestyle. For example, prostate procedures or other types of surgery can result in temporary urinary incontinence, which can be very troubling. ActiCuf can be an excellent way to manage this surgical side effect. ActiCuf can also be a good choice to manage urinary leakage resulting from other types of male stress incontinence.
Q: Will people notice that I'm wearing the ActiCuf?
A: No. Rest assured that ActiCuf was carefully engineered with this concern in mind. Its unique shape forms naturally to your body. Plus, it's small enough to carry with you, even in your shirt or coat pocket.
Q: How does it feel to wear ActiCuf?
A: The experience of wearing ActiCuf is different for each man. When properly placed, men say it's not very different than wearing a condom.
Q: How long can I wear the ActiCuf?
A: You can wear ActiCuf throughout the day. However, please keep the following in mind:
- Reposition the pouch every 3 to 4 hours (removing the ActiCuf to go to the bathroom is considered repositioning)
- ActiCuf should not be worn while you are sleeping
Q: Can I use a public urinal with the ActiCuf?
A: Yes. Because the ActiCuf is so discreet, you can take it off and put it on again quickly and effortlessly with one hand, without anyone noticing.
Q: Is a prescription required?
A: ActiCuf is a non-prescription item. You can simply order it and start to experience the benefits.
Price includes free shipping
treating & preventing
diaper rash, wet & cracked skin
or dribbling of urine
Available in 2 sizes
Sew-in Pad Absorbs 2.5oz (5 tbsp)
For Light to Moderate Urinary Incontinence
Fully-Functional Horizontal Fly
Sewn-in Pad Absorbs 6oz (3/4 cup)
For Moderate to Heavy Urinary Incontinence
Fully-Functional Horizontal Fly