|::||Product Name:||Thumb Spica Soft Fit|
|::||Size:||Universal – fits most users|
|::||Thumb/Wrist:||Fits both Right and Left|
|::||Packaging:||One thumb spica in a retail box|
Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
Product Numbers: 25-120
Use: This splint is anatomically designed to limit the motion of the thumb joint, immobilize the wrist, and prevent rotation. The Thumb Spica is made of a semi-rigid material that provides lightweight immobilization. Spica is comfortable, easy to apply, and allows for full use of the fingers. Ideal for arthritis, deQuervain’s Syndrome, tendonitis or after common thumb injuries, such as Gamekeeper’s Thumb.
Comfort Benefits: A self-wicking lining absorbs perspiration and increased ventilation is provided by perforated blue foam. Has three adjustable straps that provide compression when needed.
- Provides immobilization of the thumb and wrist
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Allows for full use of fingers
- Adjustable compression straps
- Easy to apply
- Fits left or right thumb
- Loosen closures
- Slip thumb in top of support and center spica on medial (inner) side of wrist
- Using free hand attach top strap around thumb
- Attach wrist straps to closures wrapping straps around wrist
- Adjust for comfortable fit
Fits Left of Right
Care Instructions:Fasten all closures. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.