THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER. LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE. IT HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH THE ACTIMOVE WRIST STABILIZER WITH REMOVABLE METAL STAY. PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW
|::||Product Name:||Cock Up Elastic Wrist Brace|
|::||Available Sizes:||X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large (See Size Chart)|
|::||Packaging:||One wrist brace in a retail box|
Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
Product Number: 22-200, 22-201
|Cock-Up Elastic Wrist Brace Size Chart
Measure around the center of wrist
|Size||Fits Wrists (inch)||Right Product #||Left Product #|
|Small||4-1/2” – 5-1/2”||22-200SMSTD||22-201SMSTD|
|Medium||5-1/2” – 6-1/2”||22-200MDSTD||22-201MDSTD|
|Large||6-1/2” – 7-1/2”||22-200LGSTD||22-201LGSTD|
|X-Large||7-1/2” and up||22-2001LSTD||22-2011LSTD|
FLA ORTHOPEDICS is committed to providing high quality and durable orthopedic and safety products.
- Comfortable, firm support for weak, injured or aching wrists
- Maintains the wrist in a neutral position
- Allows for full use of fingers
- Removable and adjustable palmar stay
- Easily applied with one hand
Use: This wrist brace provides support for weak or injured wrists and helps prevent the chance of re-injury. The wide, malleable aluminum palmar stay maintains the wrist in a neutral position. The stay can also be removed for comfort and increased mobility during the healing process.
Comfort Benefits: This six inch long brace is made of high quality elastic for lightweight support with stretch compression. The low profile design allows for maximum grip strength and finger dexterity. The four hook and loop closures can be easily closed with one hand. Soft stitching around the edges helps prevent the brace from digging into skin. The brace pattern naturally conforms to the wrist for an improved fit. Vinyl covered stay pocket for increased durability.
- Unfasten closures.
- Place thumb of injured or weak wrist through thumb hole with the contoured aluminum stay on the palm and the hook and loop strip on the back of hand.
- Using free hand, pull the sides of the brace until snug and fasten hook and loop closures on back of hand starting from the bottom.
- Re-adjust closures for a conforming fit. Ensure brace is not too tight.
To Determine Your Size:
Measure around center of wrist.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Fasten closures and remove stay. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.