|::||Product Name:||C3 Tri-Laminate Post-Op Shoe|
|::||Available Sizes:||Small, Medium, Large (See Size Chart)|
|::||Packaging:||One shoe in a plastic bag|
Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
Product Number: 43-820
|C3 Post-Op Shoe Size Chart|
|Product #||Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|43-820400||Small||4 - 6|
|43-820500||Medium||6-1/2 - 8|
|43-820600||Large||8-1/2 - 10|
The Post-Op Shoe is part of the C3™ family of products. Products which have overcome the major problem with orthopedic products - patient compliance.
Clean + Cool + Comfortable = Compliance
Discover the C3™ Tri-laminate benefits for easy and comfortable wearing.
Soft, hook compatible outer laminate is extremely durable and comfortable.
Black color hides dirt for easy and attractive long term wear.
Foam inner is treated with antimicrobial protection.
The result: A Clean and Comfortable Product.
Soft liner is made of a unique wicking material that transpots moisture away from the skin and into the antimicrobial treated foam layer.
The result: Dry, Cool and Comfortable Wear.
- For use after soft tissue procedures and post trauma
- C3™ Tri-laminate material is cool and comfortable
- Foam layer with antimicrobial protection
- Adjustable straps accommodate bulky dressings
- Removable trim-fit tongue provides a better fit
- Fits right or left foot
1. Undo both strap closures and move hook squares to end of straps.
2. Loosen straps and open shoe.
3. If you need to trim the tongue to apply the arch cushion follow the instructions on the insert.
4. Insert foot into shoe and adjust square hooks and close flaps. The shoe should fit snugly but not too tight.
This unique removable tongue can be customized.
1. Remove tongue and cut in any configuration to give the patient maximum comfort.
2. Replace tongue in desired position.
Handwash in luke warm water with a mild detergent. Air dry.