Allevyn Plus Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressings by Smith & Nephew
- Low allergy adhesive
- Tapered construction with micro-thin edges
- Unique trilaminate structure
- Absorbs 65% more exudate than ALLEVYN Adhesive
- Perforated wound contact layer
- High absorbent central hydrocellular layer
- Waterproof outer film layer
- ALLEVYN Plus Adhesive is indicated for high to extra high levels of exudate absorption and the management of chronic, acute, full, or partial thickness, or shallow granulating, exuding wounds. Some typical wounds are ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic), pressure sores, donor sites, surgical incisions, surgical excisions and burns (1st and 2nd degree).
- Can be used in conjunction with INTRASITE Gel for necrotic or sloughy wounds.
|::||Product Name:||Allevyn Plus Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing|
|::||Available Sizes:||5" x 5", 7" x 7", 5" x 9", and 6.75" x 6.75" Sacrum|
|::||Packaging:||One box of 10 dressings|
Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
Product Numbers: 66000805, 66000806, 66000807, and 66000856