|::||Product Name:||Skin-Prep Spray|
|::||Packaging:||One pump spray bottle per package|
Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
Product Numbers: 420200
Skin-Prep® is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. Skin-Prep� can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.
- Helps tape and film adhesion.
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn�t left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels.
- Moves naturally with patients� skin and won�t crack or peel.
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better.
- May increase intervals between dressing changes.
Promotes dressing adhesion and pain-free removal
Alcohol-free, non-irritating and non-stinging
Removes tape and residue