|::||Product Name:||Holofiber Max Diabetic Med-Crew Socks|
|::||Available Sizes:||7-9, 9-11, 10-13, 13-15|
|::||Gender:||Women and Men|
|::||Material:||47% Acrylic, 38% Celliant, 13% Nylon, 2% Spandex|
|::||Packaging:||One pair of socks in a retail package|
Manufacturer: Salk, Inc
Product Numbers: HFW79, HFW911, HFW1013, HFW1315
|Holofiber Diabetic Sock Size Chart|
|Product #||Package Size Designation||Fits Women's Shoe Sizes||Fits Men's Shoe Sizes|
|HFW79||7-9||7 - 9||--|
|HFW911||9-11||9 - 11||7 - 9|
|HFW1013||10-13||--||10 - 13|
|HFW1315||13-15||--||13 - 15|
Works with the human body system to increase oxygen levels to the skin, which can build strength, increase energy and accelerate muscle recovery.
How it works
- Ambiant light hits Holofiber fabric
- Holofiber transforms the light energy
- Holofiber also transforms energy emitted by the body
- Transformed energy, transmitted by the body, increases oxygenation.
Space-age Textile Oxygen and Energy Recovery System Ideal for Diabetics and Rehab Patients
Salk diabetic socks and rehab wrap products with Holofiber® can significantly increase the quality of support and healing. In clinical testing, Holofiber® has been proven to increase oxygen levels in the skin; and a similar effect has been shown in laboratory testing of Salk products. It is widely recognized that elevated levels of oxygen in the skin aids in healing and tissue recovery.
- Responsive to the body's own energy and emitted spectrum of light.
- Helps regulate body temperature in affected area
- Clinically proven to increase blood flow by up to 29.9%
- Positively permanent for the life of the garment
- Can be worn undetected under clothing
- Completely breathable
- Completely safe
- Latex Free
- Wash & Wear