|::||Product Name:||Prevail Breezers Adult Briefs|
|::||Available Sizes:||Medium, Regular, Large, X-Large|
See Size Chart Below
|::||Packaging:||Discreet cases. Bag quantities vary by size. See Chart Below|
Manufacturer: First Quality Enterprises, Inc. (Prevail)
Product Numbers: PVB-012, PVB-016, PVB-013, PVB-014
|Size||Item No.||Waist/Hip Size||# of Bags
|# of Underwear
Prevail Breezers For Moderate to Heavy Incontinence Protection
The Breezers™ by Prevail® Brief has the most performance and comfort enhancing features available in an Adult Brief. Breezers™ have a breathable cloth-like outer fabric, for additional wearer comfort and "rustle-free" discreetness.
The new cloth-like Easy-Lock Fastener® (ELF®) tabs are now softer and more maneuverable than before. ELF® tabs securely grip anywhere on the cloth-like outer fabric, and will attach over and over again without adhesives, reducing waste and promoting sizing reductions because there is no limit where the tab can go.
All these features mean maximum leakage protection, skin dryness, improved fit, and overall a better performance at a lower costs.
Prevail Extra Disposable Pull-Up Underwear Features:
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric - A soft breathable outer fabric that is more comfortable for the wearer and reduces the risk of skin irritation from the traditional plastic backed incontinence product
- Refasten Zone with Easy-Lock Fastener® (ELF®) - With ELF® closure system that grips and holds without being sticky, the entire outer cover is a refasten zone, allowing for multiple tab refastening for improved fit, accurate sizing and cost savings through reduced waste.
- Odor Guard™ - Designed to help prevent odors from forming for addeded discreetness
- Quick Wick™ - Improves product performance and wearer comfort with faster absorbency and leakage protection
- Advanced Zoning System with Target Acquisition Zone and Fecal Containment Zone - The Target Acquisition Zone features an advanced core design and fast absorbing Blue Stay-Dry Strip significantly improves skin dryness and reduces the potential for leakage, providing improved odor control, healthier skin and additional wearer comfort. The Fecal Containment Zone is scientifically designed target area that locks up loose stool for improved containment and healthier skin.
- Enhanced Soft Breathable Zones - Ventilated areas allow air to freely migrate to the wearer, helping maintain skin wellness and comfort by reducing heat build-up.
Levels of Incontinence:
Level One - Light Incontinence
- Occasionally Incontinent
- No Fecal Episodes
- Light Amount - Partial Void
- Minimal Assistance
- Oriented -- has the ability to communicate
- Recommended Prevail Products for Light Incontinence:
- Prevail Pantliner
- Prevail Bladder Control Pads
- Prevail Male Guard
- Prevail Belted Undergarments
Level Two - Moderate Incontinence
- Frequently Incontinent
- Occasional Fecal Smears
- Moderate Amount -- Single Void
- Minimal to Moderate Assistance
- Oriented to Slightly Confused Mental Status
- Recommended Prevail Products for Moderate Incontinence:
- Prevail Protective Underwear
- Prevail StretchFit Briefs
Level Three - Heavy Incontinence
- Frequently Incontinent
- Urinary & Fecal Incontinence
- Heavy Incontinence Amount -- Multiple Voids
- Overnight Use
- Immobile, Bed Bound
- Confused Mental Status
Recommended Prevail Products for Heavy Incontinence:
- Prevail Breezers Briefs
- Prevail Adult Briefs
- Prevail PM Brief
Managing Incontinence in Your Home and Daily Life
Welcome to the Prevail Home Care Video! This is a resource for those dealing with incontinence and also for those assisting loved ones with incontinence care in a home setting.
The video is broken up into four sections:
- About Incontinence
- Using Prevail® Underwear
- Using Prevail® Briefs
To skip between the sections, place your mouse over the video and click one of the four boxes that pops up or use the arrows on each side to jump to other sections.
treating & preventing
diaper rash, wet & cracked skin