*Please allow 3-5 business day lead time for custom dyed colors. Custom dyed compression garments are non-returnable. Please call us should you have any questions prior to ordering.*
|::||Product Name:||Juzo Soft Arm Sleeve|
|::||Compression Strength:||15-20 mmHg|
|::||Sizes:||I, II, III, IV, V, VI (1-6)|
|::||Upper Arm Sizes:||Non-Max or Max|
|::||Available Colors:||Stocked Colors: Beige, Black, Chocolate, and Cinnamon
Custom Dyed Colors: Chestnut, Pink, White, and All Seasonal Colors
|::||Packaging:||One sleeve in a retail box|
Manufacturer: Juzo USA, Inc. (Julius Zorn)
Product Number: 2000CG
All compression garments, including arm sleeves, should be replaced after six months of normal wear. They start losing their effectiveness after that time. They will appear "looser" over time and you will start losing the maximum benefits of their compression strength. We recommend marking the date on the retail box they came. Also, if you keep the box you have the codes for reordering.
Additional Information Provided by the Manufacturer, Julius Zorn, Inc. (Juzo):
It is recommended that you consult your medical professional and fitter for proper guidelines on the use and application of this product. As therapy progresses or new symptoms develop, it may be necessary to take new measurements for a new compression stocking.
It is also recommended that you put your compression armsleeve on first thing in the morning every day. Rough fingernails, jagged rings etc. can damage fabric; use a Juzo latex free donning glove to protect garment.
Juzo's Lymphedema Sleeves are designed to make you feel comfortable and confident. These inconspicuous latex-free sleeves can be worn to assist in the management of lymphedema or as a preventative measure.
- Effectively Control Lymphedema
- Breathable, Soft Against the Skin
- Lightweight, Comfortable, Aesthetically Appealing
- Easy Wear, Easy Care
Features of the Juzo Soft Circular Knit Arm Sleeve, Style #2001CG:
The softest of our materials, this seamless, comfort sleeve helps to prevent or manage mild to moderate upper extremity lymphedema, and is almost unnoticeable when worn. Ideal for everyday use. So soft and inconspicuous, you'll forget you're wearing them!
- Compression strength range of 20-30 mmHg
- Light weight & natural
- Seamless, soft and comfortable
- Silicone border included at no extra charge
- Soft knit
- Resilient & elastic
- Skin friendly
- Five colors
- Regular and long lengths
- Wide variety of standard sizes
- Latex free
The Best Options Make The Right Choice Easy.
Here is why:
FiberSoft™ Comfort and Protection
FiberSoft™ is a special manufacturing process, exclusive to Juzo®, in which every elastic fiber is micro-spun with soft protective threads. Can be machine washed, tumbled dried and is resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and perspiration.
Made With Lycra®
Juzo® compression garments are made with Lycra®. Lycra® provides two-way stretch elasticity, improving wearing comfort and allowing the garment to move with you throughout the day.
To maintain your Juzo lymphedema sleeve, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your Juzo garment
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended and available in the Juzo Compression Therapy Care accessory package.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use Juzo washing detergent or another mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. There may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your Juzo zrm sleeve.
- Store your compresson arm sleeve in a dry place at room temperature.
Available in 5 Colors!
Available in 14 Colors