*Please allow 3-5 business day lead time for custom dyed colors. Custom dyed compression garments are non-returnable. Please call us should you have any questions prior to ordering. *
|::||Product Name:||Juzo Dynamic (Varin) Arm Sleeve|
|::||Compression Strength:||30-40 mmHg|
|::||Sizes:||I, II, III, IV, V, VI (1 through 6) (View SIZE CHART TAB)|
|::||Border:||Regular Smooth Border or Optional Beaded Silicone Border|
|::||Length:||Regular or Long|
|::||Upper Arm Sizes:||Regular or Max|
|::||Available Colors:||Stocked Colors: Beige, Black, Chocolate, and Cinnamon
Custom Dyed Colors: Chestnut, Pink, White, and All Seasonal Colors
|::||Packaging:||1 sleeve in a Juzo box|
Manufacturer: Juzo USA, Inc. (Julius Zorn)
Product Number: 3512 CG
All compression hosiery and socks should be replaced after six months of normal wear. They start losing their effectiveness after that time. They will appear "looser" over time and you will start losing the maximum benefits of their compression strength. We recommend marking the date on the retail box they came. Also, if you keep the box you have the codes for reordering.
Additional Information Provided by the Manufacturer, Julius Zorn, Inc. (Juzo):
It is recommended that you consult your medical professional and fitter for proper guidelines on the use and application of this product. As therapy progresses or new symptoms develop, it may be necessary to take new measurements for a new compression sleeve.
It is also recommended that you put your compression sleeve on first thing in the morning every day. Rough fingernails, jagged rings etc. can damage fabric; use a Juzo latex free donning glove to protect garment.
Features of the Juzo Dynamic (Varin) Armsleeve::
Designed to make you feel comfortable and confident, these inconspicuous latex-free sleeves can be worn to assist in the management of lymphedema or as a preventative measure.
- Effectively Control Lymphedema
- Breathable, Soft Against the Skin
- Lightweight, Comfortable, Aesthetically Appealing
- Easy Wear, Easy Care
Juzo Dynamic (Varin) Soft-in Compression Sleeves (Model: 3511, 3512 & 3513)
Dynamic (Varin) Soft-in is designed with an extremely soft inner lining for maximum comfort and ease of application. This highly durable garment is able to withstand the rigors of daily wear.
- Very soft inside
- Good contaminant
- Regular and long lengths
- Max sizes available for larger upper arm circumference
- Standard or beaded silicone border available
- Machine wash and dry
- Compression: 20-30, 30-40, 40-50 mmHg
FiberSoft™ Comfort and Protection
FiberSoft™ is a special manufacturing process, exclusive to Juzo, in which every elastic fiber is micro-spun with soft protective threads. Can be machine washed, tumbled dried and is resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and perspiration.
Made With Lycra
Juzo compression garment s are made with Lycra. Lycra provides two-way stretch elasticity, improving wearing comfort and allowing the garment to move with you throughout the day.
To maintain your Juzo arm sleeves, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your Juzo garment
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended and available in the Juzo Compression Therapy Care accessory package.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use Juzo washing detergent or another mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. There may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your Juzo stocking.
- Store your stocking in a dry place at room temperature.