|::||Product Name:||Juzo Dynamic Knee High Compression Hose|
|::||Style Number:||3511ADSB (silicone band)|
|::||Compression Strength:||20-30 mmHg|
|::||Sizes:||I, II, III, IV, V (1-5)|
|::||Foot Types:||Open Toe or Full Foot (Closed Toe)|
|::||Lengths:||Regular (R), Short (SH), Petite (PE)|
|::||Available Top Band Types:||Silicone Dot Band|
|::||Available Colors:||Stocked Colors: Beige, Black, Chocolate, and Cinnamon
Custom Dyed Colors: Chestnut, Pink, White, and All Seasonal Colors
**CUSTOM DYED COLORS ARE NON-RETURNABLE**
|::||Packaging:||1 pair in retail box|
Manufacturer: Juzo USA, Inc. (Julius Zorn)
All compression hosiery and socks should be replaced after six months of normal wear. They start losing their effectiveness after that time. They will appear "looser" over time and you will start losing the maximum benefits of their compression strength. We recommend marking the date on the retail box they came. Also, if you keep the box you have the codes for reordering.
Additional Information Provided by the Manufacturer, Julius Zorn, Inc. (Juzo):
It is recommended that you consult your medical professional and fitter for proper guidelines on the use and application of this product. As therapy progresses or new symptoms develop, it may be necessary to take new measurements for a new compression stocking.
It is also recommended that you put your compression stockings on first thing in the morning every day. Rough fingernails, jagged rings etc. can damage fabric; use a Juzo latex free donning glove to protect garment.
Features of the Juzo Dynamic (Varin) Knee High Compression Hose Style #3511AD:
Durable and versatile, these compression stockings provide a comfortable fit and maximum containment.
- Versatile, durable stockings
- Available in ope or closed toe
- Wide assortment of sizes and styles
- Machine wash & dry
- Smooth comfortable top band (also available with silicone top band)
- Available in a beige, black and chestnut
- Latex free
Primary & secondary varices, pregnancy varices and or edema, venous & chronic venous insufficiency, post superficial thrombophlebitis, prophylaxis of thrombosis & the post-thrombotic conditions, post-thrombotic syndrome, postoperative & post-traumatic edema, lymphatic edema & lipedema, elephantiasis, angiodysplasia, pre & post vein procedure, arthrogeneous congestive syndrome, paresis & partial paresis of extremities, prophylaxis of venous disorders, heavy & fatigued legs, atrophy blanche, dermatoslcerosis, post ulcer, severe tendency to edema & treatment of burn scars.
Absolute: peripheral arterial disease, decompensated heart diseases, septic phlebitis, phlegmasic coerulea dolens.
Relative: concomitant dermatoses, intolerance to compression stocking fabric, sensory disturbance of the limb, advanced peripheral neuropathy, primary chronic arthritis.
No side effects are currently known. However if a negative result should occur (i.e. skin irritations) from the use of our product, please consult with a medical professional. The manufacturer is not liable for damage/injuries which have been caused by improper handling or misuse.
Julius Zorn Inc. assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
*Contraindications according to the German Phlebology Society.
To maintain your Juzo stockings, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your Juzo garment
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended and available in the Juzo Compression Therapy Care accessory package.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use Juzo washing detergent or another mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. There may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your Juzo stocking.
- Store your stocking in a dry place at room temperature.
Open or Closed Toe
Smooth Top Band
Open or Closed Toe
Silicone Top Band