|::||Product Name:||Premium Two-Panel Surgical Rib Belt|
|::||Available Sizes:||Universal, Chest size 24-48"|
|::||Packaging:||One rib belt in a retail box|
Manufacturer : FLA Orthopedics
Product Number : 34-4200
|Rib Belt Size Chart for Women
Measure around the chest
at the base of the sternum
|34-4200||Universal||24 - 48"|
FLA ORTHOPEDICS is committed to providing high quality and durable orthopedic and safety products.
Two-panel surgical rib belts help stabilize rib and sternum fractures by limiting expansion through compression. They provide comfort and encourage more controlled breathing to help reduce pain. Rib belts also provide support and compression to the muscles and soft tissues of the rib cage weakened by strain, trauma, overuse, inactivity, or surgery.
- Soft plush liner is comfortable against the skin.
- Hook compatible outer for a wider range of adjustability.
- Unique "hinged" stitch attaches dual panels to allow for more flexibility and a conforming fit.
- Woven elastic will not unravel when cut or trimmed.
- Latex-free woven elastic to accommodate those with latex sensitivities.
Easy and inconspicuous to wear under most clothing.
1. Apply in a standing position.
2. Open belt to its fullest length, with the care tag on the inside.
3. Stretch both sides and wrap the side without the hook around the body first.
4. Secure the hook onto the support where needed.
5. Adjust as necessary.
*** Complete wearing instructions (including caregiver application) enclosed.***
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Fasten closures and hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Sold by each