|::||Product Name:||Safe-T-Sport Stabilizing Knee Support|
|::||Size:||X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large (See Size Chart Below)|
|::||Knee:||Fits both Right and Left|
|::||Available Colors:||Navy or Black|
|::||Packaging:||One knee support in a retail box|
Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
Product Numbers: 37-103
|Safe-T-Sport Knee Support Size Chart
Measure four inches above the center of the kneecap.
|37-1031SNVY||Navy||X-Small||12 - 13"|
|37-103SMNVY||Navy||Small||14 - 15"|
|37-103MD9VY||Navy||Mediium||16 - 17"|
|37-103LGNVY||Navy||Large||18 - 19"|
|37-1031LNVY||Navy||X-Large||20 - 21"|
|37-1032LNVY||Navy||XX-Large||22 - 23"|
|37-1033LNVY||Navy||XXX-Large||24 - 25"|
|37-1031SBLK||Black||X-Small||12 - 13"|
|37-103SMBLK||Black||Small||14 - 15"|
|37-103MDBLK||Black||Medium||16 - 17"|
|37-103LGBLK||Black||Large||18 - 19"|
|37-1031LBLK||Black||X-Large||20 - 21"|
|37-1032LBLK||Black||XX-Large||22 - 23"|
|37-1032LBLK||Black||XXX-Large||24 - 25"|
Use: This brace is the choice of many sports medicine and orthopedic professionals. Sport neoprene is an ideal material because it provides consistent compression and four way stretch for proper fit and comfort. Neoprene retains the body's natural heat to provide therapeutic and soothing warmth to joints and muscles. Indicated for Chondromalacia Patella, patellar instability, patellar pain syndrome, patellar subluxation, and for strains and tendinitis of the knee.
- Seamless Feel - Unique low-profile backstitch is extremely strong and durable without the need for seaming tape or adhesive. Low profile gives a seamless, non-irritating feel.
- Flexible, spiral stays provide medial/lateral stability.
- Soft long loop nylon lining is comfortable and glides on easily.
- Removable horseshoe can be adjusted superiorly, inferiorly, medially or laterally depending on the stability needs of the knee. Felt horseshoe padding provides increased pressure around the patella for patellar tracking problems.
- Adjustable support straps for an improved fit that stays in place.
Horse shoe pad can be placed where support is needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Insert foot into support and slide up over the knee. For proper fit, top of the support should be positioned approximately four inches above the center of the knee with the opening at the center of the knee. Adjust the support straps so they fit comfortably around the knee without inhibiting circulations.
Fasten closure straps. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do no twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not machine wash or tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Easy one hand application
Allow for full finger dexterity