Sureprep Skin Protective Barrier Wipes, Medline # MSC1500
|::||Product Name:||Sureprep Protective Barrier Wipes|
|::||Packaging:||Choose between box of 50 or case of 1000|
Product Numbers: MSC1500
- No-Sting Wipes are alcohol free and are ideal for damaged or delicate skin.
- Skin Protective Wipes contain alcohol and are ideal for routine periwound skin protection.
- Protects from adhesive stripping1,2
- Safe for delicate skin3
- Outperformed 3MŽ CavilonŽ in controlled trials4
- Fast drying5
- Vapor permeable
- Creates a waterproof barrier on periwound skin
- Protection from friction and body fluids
- Indications: periwound skin, peristomal skin, damaged skin (Sureprep No-Sting) and incontinence protection and barrier.
- Contraindicated for direct application to wound bed and denuded or macerated skin (MSC1500)
- Change frequency with every dressing
1. Chakravarthy D, Falconio-West M. A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Two Sting Free Polymeric Skin Barrier Products, One Water Based, the Other Solvent Based. Presented at Clinical Symposium on Advances in Skin and Wound Care. Nashville, TN. 2007. 2. Test data on file (independent lab). 3. 510(k) K051082, WOVE, 2005. 4. Shannon RJ, Chakravarthy D. Effect of a water-based no-sting, protective barrier formulation and a solvent containing similar formulation on skin protection from medical adhesive trauma. Int Wound J. 2009 Feb;6(1):82-8. 5. Data on file.