|::||Product Name:||Optifoam Ag Non-Adhesive|
|::||Size||4" x 4" (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)|
|::||Packaging:||One box of 10 dressing|
Manufacturer: Medline Industries
Product Numbers: MSC9614EPZ
- For wounds with fragile periwound skin
- Ionic silver provides antimicrobial barrier
- Continuous antimicrobial protection
- Highly absorbent
- Can manage repeated bacteria introduction
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
- Waterproof outer layer
- Indications: pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, first and second-degree burns and under compression bandages.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns, lesions with active vasculitis, individuals with a known sensitivity to silver.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Continuous antimicrobial protection
in need of an antimicrobial barrier