Medline Optifoam Ag Adhesive Silver Foam Wound Dressing
|::||Product Name:||Optifoam Ag Adhesive Foam Dressing|
|::||Available Sizes:||4" x 4" (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm) and 6" x 5.5" (15.5 cm x 14.2 cm)|
|::||Packaging:||One box of 10 dressing or by the each(4"x4" only)|
Manufacturer: Medline Industries
Product Numbers: MSC9604EPZ and MSC9606EPZ
- For wounds with intact periwound skin.
- Ionic silver provides antimicrobial barrier
- Continuous antimicrobial protection
- Highly absorbent
- Can manage repeated bacteria introduction
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
- Waterproof outer layer
- Indications: pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, first and second-degree burns and under compression bandages.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns, lesions with active vasculitis, individuals with a known sensitivity to silver.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
in need of an antimicrobial barrier