Medline Arglaes Film Silver Wound Dressing, Antimicrobial, Box of 10
|::||Product Name:||Arglaes Film Silver Antimicrobial Dressing|
|::||Available Sizes||2 3/8" x 3 1/8" (6 cm x 8 cm)
4" x 4 3/4" (10.2 cm x 12.1 cm)
3 1/4" x 14" (8.3 cm x 35.6 cm)
|::||Packaging:||One box of 10 dressings|
Manufacturer: Medline Industries
Product Numbers: MSC9023, MSC9045, and MSC9314
- Arglaes, a high MVTR transparent film dressing with controlled-release antimicrobial silver, blocks bacteria and fungi, while fostering the proper environment for wound healing.
- The sustained-release silver maintains full efficacy for up to seven days.
- Because it's non-cytotoxic, it will help prevent harm to healthy tissue.
- Up to seven days weartime
- Arglaes film is perfect for managing bioburden on line sites, post-operative incisions and donor sites.
Dressing Change Frequency/Use - Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
Latex Free - Yes
Primary or Secondary Dressing - Primary or Seconday Use
Product Category - Silver Film
Size - 3 1/4" x 14"
Wound Condition Type - Shallow/Deep;All Drainage Type