BSN Medical Leukotape P strapping tape is ideal for the patellofemoral taping technique for correcting patellar position. The athletic tape is also great for realigning shoulder structures and retraining muscles which helps manage chronic shoulder problems. Leukotape P sports tape is a high strength rigid tape that has a very strong zinc oxide adhesive which is ideal for rigid joint immobilization and limitation of movement. Roll measures 1.5 inches x 15 yards. Beige. One roll in combo pack.
BSN Medical Cover-Roll Stretch adhesive bandage is ideal for use on areas of the body requiring flexibility. The adhesive bandage retains the primary dressing on small to large wound sites. Cover-Roll bandages are 100% latex free and made of a soft, stretchable non-woven polyester material that adapts well to body contours. Cover-Roll stretch gauze provides light compression without causing constriction or congestion. A great combination with Leukotape P. Measures 2" x 10 yards. White. One roll in combo pack.
Combo pack includes one roll of each Leukotape P and Cover-roll Stretch
|::||Product Name:||Leukotape P Strapping Tape & Cover-Roll Stretch Adhesive Bandage|
|::||Size:||Leukotape P: 1.5" x 15 yds
Cover-Roll: 2" x 10 yds
|::||Color:||Leukotape P: Beige
|::||Packaging:||One roll of Leukotape P and one roll of Cover-roll Stretch in a retail box|
Manufacturer: BSN Medical
Product Number: 76168 & 45552
Leukotape P is a high strength rigid tape with a very strong zinc oxide adhesive, making it ideal for patellofemoral taping.
- Leukotape P is specifically designed for the patellofemoral (McConnell) taping technique for correcting patellar position
- Excellent for managing chronic shoulder problems by realigning shoulder related structures, taping and retraining muscles
- High tensile strength yet hand tearable for easy application
- Patellofemoral taping
- Rigid joint immobilization and limitation of movement
- The soft, stretchable non-woven polyester material adapts well to body contours.
- Provides light compression without causing constriction or congestion.
- The polyacrylate adhesive holds dressing safely and reliably in place, even in presence of moisture.
- Easy, secure application due to the integrated back split liner.
- Radio-transparent to eliminate the need to remove for x-ray examinations.
- 100% latex-free eliminates risk of latex allergy reaction.
- Retains primary dressing on small to large wound sites
- Ideal use of areas of body requiring flexibility
100% Latex Free
Available in 5 sizes and 2 lengths
High strength rigid tape