*Please allow 3-5 business day lead time for custom dyed colors.*
|::||Product Name:||Juzo Soft Hand Gauntlet with Thumb Stub|
|::||Style Number:||2001 AC|
|::||Compression Strength:||20-30 mmHg|
|::||Sizes:||01-Small, 02-Medium, 03-Large, 04-X-Large|
|::||Available Colors:||Stocked Colors: Beige, Black, Chocolate, and Cinnamon
Custom Dyed Colors: Chestnut, Pink, White, and All Seasonal Colors
|::||Packaging:||One gauntlet in a retail box|
Manufacturer: Juzo USA, Inc. (Julius Zorn)
Product Number: 2001AC
All compression garments, including arm sleeves, should be replaced after six months of normal wear. They start losing their effectiveness after that time. They will appear "looser" over time and you will start losing the maximum benefits of their compression strength. We recommend marking the date on the retail box they came. Also, if you keep the box you have the codes for reordering.
Additional Information Provided by the Manufacturer, Julius Zorn, Inc. (Juzo):
It is recommended that you consult your medical professional and fitter for proper guidelines on the use and application of this product. As therapy progresses or new symptoms develop, it may be necessary to take new measurements for a new compression garment.
It is also recommended that you put your compression armsleeve and gauntlet on first thing in the morning every day. Rough fingernails, jagged rings etc. can damage fabric; use a Juzo latex free donning glove to protect garment.
No matter what your style, you’ll always look good – and feel good – in a Juzo Soft compression garment. Made with our softest lightweight material, our seamless soft were designed to maximize your comfort all day while managing mild to moderate upper extremity lymphedema. Mix and match with any outfit.
Features of the Juzo Soft Hand Gauntlet, Style #2001 AC:
- Four colors available
- Soft and comfortabe
- Effectively Control Lymphedema
- Breathable, Soft Against the Skin
- Lightweight, Comfortable, Aesthetically Appealing
- Easy Wear, Easy Care
- Matching Juzo Soft Armsleeves available
- Compression Strength Range is 20-30 mmHg
The Best Options Make The Right Choice Easy.
Here is why:
FiberSoft™ Comfort and Protection
FiberSoft™ is a special manufacturing process, exclusive to Juzo®, in which every elastic fiber is micro-spun with soft protective threads. Can be machine washed, tumbled dried and is resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and perspiration.
Made With Lycra®
Juzo® compression garments are made with Lycra®. Lycra® provides two-way stretch elasticity, improving wearing comfort and allowing the garment to move with you throughout the day.
To maintain your Juzo lymphedema gauntlet, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your Juzo garment
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended and available in the Juzo Compression Therapy Care accessory package.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use Juzo washing detergent or another mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. There may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your Juzo stocking.
- Store your compression garments in a dry place at room temperature.