|::||Product Name:||Hospital Grade Ventilated Lumbar Support|
|::||Available Sizes:||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large (See Size Chart)|
|::||Packaging:||One lumbar support in a retail box|
Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
Product Number: 31-205
|Ventilated Lumbar Support Size Chart
Measure around hips, just below the waistline
|Product #||Size||Fits Hips|
|31-205SMSTD||Small||28 - 32"|
|31-205MDSTD||Medium||33 - 36"|
|31-205LGSTD||Large||37 - 40"|
|31-2051LSTD||X-Large||41 - 44"|
|31-2052lSTD||XX-Large||45 – 48”|
Stabilizes and supports the lumbar sacral and abdominal regions to provide relief from lower back pain and discomfort. Flexible stays provide strength to the lumbar region and an overlapping belt lifts and compresses the abdominal area for additional support. Use for occasional or chronic back pain, muscle strain, lumbar sprain/strain, or sacral contusion. Height is 10” at back and tapered in front.
- High quality, latex free ventilated mesh elastic allows the skin to breathe for increased comfort and extended wear.
- Low profile for inconspicuous wear underneath clothing.
- Overlapping abdominal belt provides additional lift and support in the abdomen area.
- Tapered panels contour the body for excellent compression and support.
- Flexible stays provide strength and stability to the lumbar region.
- Soft, plush lining is comfortable against the skin and non-irritating.
- Easy application with simple hook and loop closures.
- Apply in a standing position.
- Unfasten all closures.
- Place the support around back and upper buttocks area.
- Pull side with hook and loop fastener until the support holds the upper buttocks snugly but does not bind the groin area when sitting.
- Close fastener on the support base.
- Pull the overlapping abdominal belt until snug and close hook and loop fastener.
Fasten all closures and hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.