THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER. LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE.
|::||Product Name:||OA / Arthritis Knee Brace|
|::||Available Sizes:||X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large, (see Size Chart)|
|::||Orientation:|| Medial Left / Lateral Right, Medial Right / Lateral Left
(see Size Chart and Description to Select Correct Product)
|::||Packaging:||One sealed in a plastic bag in a retail box|
Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
Product Numbers: 37-150, 37-151
|Determine Which Brace to Order|
|KNEE||LOCATION OF PAIN||ORDER BRACE|
|LEFT||Inside||Medial Left / Lateral Right||LEFT||Outside||Medial Right / Lateral Left|
|RIGHT||Inside||Medial Right / Lateral Left|
|RIGHT||Outside||Medial Left / Lateral Right|
|AO / Arthritis Knee Brace
With knee slightly bent at approximately 30 degrees,
Measure circumference 4" above the center of the knee cap
|X-Small||12 - 13"|
|Small||14 - 15"|
|Medium||16 - 17"|
|Large||18 - 19"|
|X-Large||20 - 21"|
|XX-Large||22 - 23"|
|3X-Large||24 - 25"|
This Osteoarthritis (OA)/Arthritis Knee Brace provides excellent support and targeted pain relief. The unilateral hinge and strapping system work together to apply a corrective force to the joint - creating space in the joint where cartilage has deteriorated. Stress and load on the affected side of the joint is transferred to the unaffected compartment, allowing the joint to realign. The "off-loading" reduces bone on bone contact and the associated pain. Wrap-around design is quick and easy to apply to tender, swollen knees, and support straps allow for adjustable compression. Neoprene material provides therapeutic warmth to soothe the aching joint. Available in medial and lateral designs for left and right knee applications. Interchangeable condyle pads for day-to-day adjustment.
- Mild unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Knee pain due to cartilage or meniscus deterioration
- Mild ligament instabilities
- Medial or lateral instability
Features and Benefits Include:
- Unilateral Hinge and Strapping Configuration apply corrective force to offload the affected side of the joint
- Wrap-Around, Patient-Friendly Design is easy to apply to swollen, tender knees
- Neoprene Provides Therapeutic Warmth to soothe the aching joint
- Interchangeable Condyle Pads for day-to-day adjustment
- Support Straps allow for adjustable compression
- Available in Medial and Lateral Designs for left and right knee applications.
- Interchangeable Condyle Pads can be switched depending on daily compression needs.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Close straps. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Ensure completely dry before reapplying. Do not tumble dry. Do not use bleach.
Complete application instructional brochure included in packages.