|::||Product Name:||Gel-Band Arm Band|
|::||Available Sizes:||X-Small and Universal (See Size Chart)|
|::||Arm:||Fits Right or Left|
|::||Color:||Beige or Black|
|::||Packaging:||One arm band in a retail box|
Manufacturer : FLA Orthopedics
Product Number : 19-500
|Gel-Band Arm Band Size Chart
Measure around forearm
|Product #||Color||Size||Forearm Size|
FLA ORTHOPEDICS is committed to providing high quality and durable orthopedic and safety products.
USE: This Arm Band provides the ideal in therapeutic support conforming compression without restricting circulation. Use this support to treat common injuries like Tennis or Golfers Elbow. Provides relief from Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, strains and pains. Unique GelCell® can be cooled or heated for therapy on acute and chronic injuries (see instruction inside).
- Advanced Therapeutic Arm Band
- Helps Relieve Pain from Tennis Elbow
- Ideal Support during Athletic Activity
- 30 Durometer Thermal Viscoelastic Conforming Compression
- Professional Grade
- Durable, comfortable material ensures lasting wearability
- Elastic Tension Strap Enhances Compression Control
- Loop Lock and Plastic Tongue Closure for easy, non-binding fit
Focus Pressure on the extensor muscle where needed not around the arm.
Provides penetrating heat or cold therapy.
1. With Arm Band loose and hook and loop strap closed, slip band on arm and position with GelCell® centered above or below forearm depending where compression is needed.
2. When in place, readjust strap snugly
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COLD THERAPY
Doctors often recommend cold therapy as first aid treatment for minor injuries such as bruises, sprains and strains. Cold therapy is typically used up to 72 hours following injury and can soothe nerve endings, reduce swelling and inflammation.
1. Remove GelCell® from Arm Band and place in freezer at least 1 hour. GelGell® will remain pliable.
2. Insert back in Arm Band and position on arm where needed. When in place readjust strap snugly. For long term freezer storage, place GelCell® in a sealed plastic bag.
3. As soon as possible after activity, use cold therapy on elbow for a minimum of 10 minutes and no longer than 20 minutes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOT THERAPY
Doctors often recommend hot therapy for chronic aches and pains such as muscle soreness. Hot therapy sends penetrating heat into painful areas to help increase circulation and soothe pain.
1. Remove GelCell® from Arm Band and place in microwave.
2. All microwaves are different, but typically heat on highest setting for NO MORE THAN 15 SECONDS!
3. The GelCell® gives off PENETRATING MOIST HEAT and SHOULD NOT FEEL HOT upon first touch. When held in one place you will start to feel the penetrating heat. CAUTION: If CelGell® is hot to touch, then the gel core will be TOO HOT for comfort.
4. Ensure GelCell® is not too hot when held in place before inserting into Arm Band.
5. Insert back into Arm Band and position on arm where needed. When in place readjust strap snugly.
U.S. Patents 5,971,947; 6,149,617
Navy or Black
Small or universal sizes
work,sports, or injury
5 sizes available
Sold by each
Improves blood circulation.
Provides gradient compression
improving blood circulation
XX-Small to XXXX-Large
Regular or X-Wide