|::||Product Name:||Doctor Easy Elephant Earwash System Kit|
|::||Manufacturer:||Doctor Easy Medical Products|
|::||Nozzle||Long with plastic shield|
|::||Kit Includes:||One Elephant Earwash Bottle w/tube, shield & 3-disposable tips
One Plastic Ear Basin
Bag of 20 additional disposable tips
***The Clear Acrylic Bracket, Medi-Scope® Otoscope, and Doctor Easy Ear Wax Drops are available at an additional charge. For information about the Mediscope, click on the Mediscope Info tab.***
Doctor Easy recommends a solution of 1 part 3% hydrogen peroxide to 4 parts "body temperature" water. If desired, add a few drops of shampoo to the solution. Mix well before using. The Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for any other solution use.
INFORMATION PRINTED ON BOTTLE:
For Professional Use Only
Caution: Always examine the patient's ear before and after cleaning. Do not use this device in the presence of infections, ruptured tympanic membranes, or tympanic tubes.
Do not insert the hose tip too far into the ear canal in order to avoid possible injury to the tympanic membrane.
After ear has been cleaned, rinse away any remaining solution in the canal with warm water. The device should then be emptied and left to dry.
CONTENTS OF PRODUCT INSERT:
On your Elephant Ear Washer purchase. You will be impressed by its performance! But, before you use it, please familiarize yourself with the following information.
1. Do not use this device in the presence of infection, ruptured tympanic membranes or tympanic tubes.
2. Make sure to install a tip before using. Ensure that the tip end is not inserted too far into the ear canal as to avoid injury to the tympanic membrane.
Tip off end, make sure to UNSCREW after each use. Also, if flow of fluid is impeded due to the bending or plugging of tip end, back pressure may cause the tubing to separate from the barbed end of fitting.
3. Doctor Easy recommends a solution of 1 part 3% hydrogen peroxide to 4 parts "body temperature" water. If desired, add a few drops of shampoo to the solution. Mix well before using. The Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for any other solution use.
4. Do not use this device for any other purpose except that for which it is intended.
5. Always read the instructions printed on the bottle prior to each use. Rinse away any remaining solutions in the ear and allow the device to dry.
6. You may disinfect the exterior of the blue tube by wiping off with diluted disinfectant solution. You may disinfect the interior with the same solution by spraying through the trigger mechanism. DO NOT use autoclave.
Doctor Easy Ear Wax Removal Drops
Size: 0.5 fl oz (15 mL)
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria)
Flower Extract, Glycerin, Oxyquinoline Sulfate
Packaging: One sealed plastic bottle in retail box.
Uses: For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive ear wax.
Do not use:
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
- for more than four consecutive days.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Excessive ear wax remains after use of this product for 4 consecutive days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
DIRECTIONS: FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear. Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal. Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear. Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
Any wax remaining after the 4 day treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm (body temperature) water use a Doctor Easy Ear washer or soft bulb syringe. Children under 12, consult a physician.
Other information: Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Keep cap on bottle when not in use.
CAUTIONS: Tip of bottle should not enter ear canal. Never use instruments such as cotton swabs, toothpicks, or hairpins to remove wax from the ear canal. When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear canal. This product is not intended to restore hearing loss due to medical reasons. In such cases, consult a doctor.
NOTE: Doctor Easy Ear Drops will foam on contact with ear wax due to the release of oxygen. Also heating before use is not recommended.
Information from the Manufacturer
The Ezy Dose Medi-Scope is for both children and adults. It is designed for at-home use to easily inspect eyes, ears, nose and throat to provide better information to your doctor on family illnesses as well as progress after treatment. The Medi-Scope delivers extra-bright light which, when used with the magnifying head piece and attachments, can expose problems in the mouth, ears, nose or throat. The Medi-cope is not intended to replace the work and expertise of your doctor, but rather to help your work with your doctor.
This kit contains 7 pieces: Penlight, magnifying head piece, oral mirror, infant tongue depressor, adult tongue depressor, ear speculum and eye/nose speculum.
May be used to check for ear wax build up and with the Doctor Easy Elephant or Rhino Ear Wash Systems. Requires 2 AAA Batteries (NOT Included).
- Ear Speculum
- Eye/Nose Speculum
- Pen Light
- Magnifying head piece
- Mouth Mirror
- Adult Tongue Depressor
- Infant Tongue Depressor
Requires two AAA Batteries -- NOT included.
Easy for an individual to
use in the shower
Save $$$ over purchasing separately
**NEW** short nozzle bottle
Preferred by doctors over emesis basins
for convenient storage
6.5% Carbamide Peroxide
Soothing Chamomile & Aloe