SURESEAL Self-Activating Pressures Bandages are used by dialysis centers worldwide as a post dialysis wound dressing. The cellulose pad expands to several times its original size on contact with blood. It can reduce pressure time over the traditional tape and gauze plus seals and isolates the site securely on all sides. They are versatile and may be used on most venous and arterial dialysis and blood sampling sites. Sure Seal Bandages contains NO LATEX and are suited for people with sensitive skin or latex allergies. Each box contains 100 bandages. Available in Large and X-Large. (See product dimensions below.)
||Sureseal Self-Activating Pressure Bandages
||Large: Bandage: 1" x 2 3/4" (25mm x 72mm)
Sponge: 1/2" x 5/8" (12mm x 15mm)
X-Large: Bandage: 1 1/4" x 2 3/4" (30mm x 72mm)
Sponge: 5/8" x 3/4" (15mm x 20mm)
||Box of 100 Bandages
Manufacturer/Distributor: Facet Technologies
Product Numbers: Large: 85100, X-Large: 85200
Product Information from the Manufacturer/Distributor Facet Technologies:
Features of SURESEAL Self-Activating Pressure Bandages:
Expands to Apply Pressure
- SURESEAL cellulose pad expands on contact with blood to several times its original size
- Adhesive strip securely seals the pad on all four sides to help protect the site from leakage
As pad continues to expand, dressing creates and sustains the direct pressure to help reduce clotting time
- Expands to apply pressure continuously.
- Seals & isolates site securely on all sides.
- More effective alternative to gauze dressings.
- Versatile -- can be used on most venous and arterial dialysis and blood sampling sites
Benefits for Physicians, Nurses, Caretakers, and Dialysis Clinic
- Saves on material and labor costs.
- More time for personalized patient care.
- Helps improve staff & unit efficiencies and economies.
- Demonstrates commitment to improved patient care.
- Instructions and packaging in 12 languages.
The Compact Pressure Dressing That Gets Your Patients Home Sooner
More Time For Patient Care
- Fast, positive-acting post-dialysis wound dressing allows patients to ambulate in less time than traditional tape-and-gauze bandages
- SURESEAL can reduce nurse or technician direct pressure time by up to 44% over standard methods
- Patients can leave your clinic sooner, comfortably*
- SURESEAL helps reduce chair-time, material costs, and staff hands-on monitoring
- Helps improve staff and unit efficiency*
- Patients who have used SURESEAL prefer it over traditional tape-and-gauze dressings*
*Data on file, Facet Technologies
Leaving a SureSeal bandage on for less than eight hours allows for removing it carefully without any additional intervention.
If you have SureSeal bandage usage suggestions you would like to share with other dialysis patients, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to post them!